April 04, 2014

Easter Greetings with Rory

Hello ...well Easter is just around the corner.Over the few days I will be showing you some Easter cards that I managed to get done ,in time I might add lol. So this cutie you may recognize from Lacy Sunshine Designs. Oh she is the cutest.I am still struggling with my hair coloring.I hope before I die I manage to get it lol.

Don't you just love this flower .I got it from Live Love Crafts.They have some fabulous stuff !!


And ooh do I like this ribbon from Websters. The package came in several different colors.I have had it for awhile and was excited to use it.:) 

Inside of my card ....


Thanks for stopping by,Hope to see you again :)


1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Super sweet both inside and out, Tanya! I think your hair looks great and all the details are just YUMMY! xxD