October 23, 2013

TH October Tag

Ok I have been doing these TH Tags of the Month. I am finally gonna post a picture. Maybe one of these days I'll post them all . Now this one has got to be my fav...Why you ask?? GLITTER BABY !! Oh yeah this girl loves her glitter lol .I could not wait to play with it.
I see a lot of colors in my future being added lol. Really?? Who are we kidding like I wasn't gonna lol. SO as you can see I did not have the dies that Tim had used but I used my resources and used ones I had and yes even my colors too. But that's the fun right ! So hope ya like :)




6 comments:

Creative Tara said...

I love the turquoise clock on there- so gorgeous and glittery! Your tag is fabulous, girlfriend!

Kerri said...

Awesome I love it!!!!!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Beautiful tag! The colours are great. So fun trying to think up a frame. I almost used this one too;)

Hetty said...

Beautiful take on Tim's tag! Love your clock idea and the bright colors.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So cool, love the colors. Congrats on your win.

Sarah said...

This one is awesome Tanya!! Congrats on the win!!