October 01, 2013

Sweet Gingerbread and a farewell....

Hi ! Today comes with sad news. This week's challenge is my last.I have stepped down from the High Hopes dream team. This has been an amazing team to work with.I couldn't have worked with a better family. I do mean family, they are also so kind ,understanding and there for you every minute ! I want to thank Tina,Bethany and Karen for such a great opportunity.
I will continue to stalk them lol ...always in my heart 

So onto today's challenge..it's a sketch by the FAB Anna 
Looove it girl !
Check it out here 

I used this cute gingerbread man(one of my favs) I used the new Graphic 45 papers. 
I used some twill ribbon as well as WOC flowers. And that cute star is actually from the local dollar store.It was a hanging ornament of a trio of stars.I took it apart and added it as an embellie :)


So hope you like ! TTYL 
Be sure to hop over to the challenge blog and check out some more inspirations :)



3 comments:

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

This is amazing Tanya! Love the cute star, great embellishment!!
You will be missed at High Hopes, but there might be some time when you can play along with the challenges?
Hugs Alie

Anonymous said...

Love this card! He is so cute!! He works very good with those papers! :)

Hill Top Creations said...

Sorry to see you leave but you will have fun keeping up with them all..
Take care