April 03, 2013

Going Mental !!!

Oh boy has spring break ever messed me up.I don't know what day it is or anything.Tuesday morning my daughter got up and we were checking the weather to see what was expected.I said to her well it looks like cloudy today and Tuesday and Wednesday is rain.So off she got ready and it wasn't til afterschool picking her up and going to town that it started to rain.It then clicked to me !!! Today is Tuesday..I say oh boo it's Tuesday today,she replies are you ok mommy I know that lol. Boy oh boy!!
  So yes I'm very late with my post for High Hopes Challenges.But here it is...better late than never right !
This week it's 
We want to see your sentiments
(I think I have the mental part down good)And this sentiment is sooo me right now lol.
I am using "Catlover Cathy "and "Humor Me"
My Papers are from Authentique-Carefree and Flowers are from WOC.



Thanks for stopping...here's to hoping for a better mind lol


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Love the colors & image! Great card Tanya!