April 01, 2013

Easter Greetings

Hello all ! Hope you're having a fabulous Easter weekend. I spent time with the family having dinner last night and today we are having an Easter egg hunt and luncheon.So to squeeze one last card in, I have an Easter card to show you.And our new challenge at Graphicat Sketches this fortnight is for you to pick a previous sketch and play along...
You can find our previous sketches here all in one spot for ya. I have used a Magnolia stamp for my card. YES you can use stamps other than Graphicat Designs :) Although you really should check them out ! They are awesome !

So I have used sketch #9 for my card.My papers are from Graphic 45 .LOVE LOVE this collection Secret Garden . Very pretty and soft elegant feel to it. I used memory box dies for the flourish .The banner is from Spellbinders.I added some Prima and WOC flowers for embellishing.
That's about it.Well of colored with Copics.


Some close ups...



Many blessing to you and your family 
Happy Easter ! 
Hugs




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! That image reminds me of your youngest daughter!! Adorable Easter card Tanya!!:)

Eulanda said...

AWWWW! Is this ever cute! Great take on that sketch and I love the color combo!! It's so hard to get away from pink and blue for me. I need new color challenges. LOL! That corner bouquet and swirls are so pretty too. I think I need to buy me that die! Gorgeous Tanya!