November 13, 2012

NO RED and GREEN ! !

Well I hope you're gonna like this challenge at High Hopes Stamps. 
NON TRADITIONAL XMAS 
colors.We don't wanna see that red and green combo.
I kinda teensy weensy bent the rules here a bit,I used hot pink and lime green.But these are certainly not your traditional colors lol.  I used "frozen fun" today for my project. Adorable isn't he :) That fab papers are from Recollections.A friend had given them to me,I believe they came from Micheals. Could even be a last year thing.? None the less I love that hot pink snowflakes. I kept this card pretty quick and simple. I'm FINALLY realizing I just don't have the time to be so elaborate with my cards during this time of year. Still though,yes I am behind lol. I never learn do I !! Scrapbooker's flaw I believe. 




No comments: