November 19, 2012

All kinds of news happening....please read

First I'd like to say,sorry my blog has been quiet. My laptop was sent away to get fixed and other than a few preposted stuff,that's all that was happening lol. So I am back in action .You will see all kinds of stuff being posted since I now have a stack of stuff to show you.
One other thing that I wanted to deal with was my Saturated Canary Blog Candy....now I found this odd,the winner never responded .So I have redrawn a winner,hopefully this person wants mah candy lol
Congrats to ...... Number # 37 Rebecca 
Please contact me at overtimect@hotmail.com  attn Saturated Blog Candy

Ok Now on to some more business .Today is a new challenge at Graphicat Sketch Challenges. It's a goodie.  But before we get to that...If you wanting to be a Graphicat Catz .Now is the time to apply.A few of our Catz have had to step away so we are looking for more Catz to join us. If you love Sketches and Sassy Sentiments meant to tickle both your creative and funny bones, then perhaps you'd like to join our team? If you think you can handle a couple of crafty projects a month , then please, add your name to the bottom of the challenge post and link with DT beside your name to be considered for the team. On the team, you will receive ALL digi's released while you are on the team as well as your choice of others you'd like to work with.So our challenge .....
                                                 

                                                   ** Pick your favorite Sketch ** 
I have used Sketch 18...now I love ALL the sketches.I don't know about you but picking a favorite??TOO hard lol. So I used this sketch cause it worked well with my image and senti. Did you know that Graphicat Designs have clear and rubber stamps...for those peeps who like them,we have some for ya.:) This set can be found here .It's a fab set comes with images and great sentiments.




OK Sorry for all that info in one shot. LOL Hope you come back :)


4 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Glad to see you back.. love the card.. Take Care

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fabulous details.
luv
Debby

June Nelson said...

Aw hun this is so pretty, and what a cute snowman, I love those little mittens too, just gorgeous huggies June xxxxxxxxx

Nikki said...

Sweet Christmas card and congrats to Rebecca it's surprizing that the 1st person missed out it's a shame :)
hugs Nikki C