September 11, 2012

Whuz Up ?

Well how is everyone enjoying the kids back at school?? It's hard to get back into that routine lol. That the beauty of summer ..stay up late and sleep in...my kids would say ! The getting up at 6:00 in the morn compared to like 9:00 is quite the vacation lol. 
Anyhoo ,our challenge today at High Hopes Stamps Challenges is 
ANYTHING THAT HOPS
Now some of my fellow team mates featured frogs but I thought this dragon kinda fell in that category. Since I hadn't inked him yet ,I thought it was time he had that luxury. lol.If you like him,you can find all the links to the stores available to your area on our challenge blog
I also dug into my papers and found this Basic Grey papers that I love and apparently only have a couple of pieces left :(  I used a sketch on this card but for the life of me I can't remember from where..lol. 

Don't forget you MUST use a High Hopes Stamp to enter our challenge.We love when you play along but in order to win stamps you must follow that rule :)

Thanks for stopping by ! !
HUGS

1 comment:

Tonya said...

This is adorable.