September 17, 2012

Girls love to be a little bit Wicked !

Hi well I hope you all had a good weekend.I actually had a busy weekend. My youngest daughter had 3 days of play dates.She exhausted herself in all the fun...well I'm just exhausted lol. But I did get some crafty time in my room. I could have been cleaning but that's just like mopping the floor with muddy boots on.
So we have a new sketch for ya at Graphicat Sketch Challenges.I decided to play with my new Saturated Canary stamp. Isn't she the sweetest? But it`s perfect with this new sentiment from Graphicat Designs. She`s got a bunch of new Halloween ones that are great ! Go check it out....but first have a looksey at my card and please do join us !



Here`s the fab sketch..fun eh ??



Thanks for stopping by 


4 comments:

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous card Tanya outside and in! Love your coloring!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow love the card love the new saying as well.. take care

Martina said...

Ah...this one is sooo great! I love Halloween cards and this image from krista is too cute =9 I live the sentiment and the witch hat! Gorgeous!!
Martina

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
luv
Debby