January 31, 2012

Pink ,Pink & Yep more Pink

Today at High Hopes Challenges we have gone crazy for pink ! Our theme is ,yep you guessed it...PINK
I hope you love the color,cause we wanna see lots of it ! Oh but don't forget to use a High Hopes image. First my apologies for the bad picture,just couldn't get a good one.My card I used Laurie Furnell's image "Annie with her kitty". As you can see I got carried away with the pink on my image and colored her kitty pink.


The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye.The flowers are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts.The cute little gems are from Prima.Loving these...probably why I have all of them.LOL.But you know me and bling,gotta have it ! ! Those cute little words are from Cosmo Cricket's Tiny Type alphabet stickers.The sentiment was actually all together ,I just cut it up.


So I hope you can get a little pink crazy and join us ! ! 
HUGS..............

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That image is just so cute--love her hair :)
Great job with the PINK :)
Nice card map too.