January 03, 2012

Happy Winter Wishes

Well I hope all your holiday wishes came true. After having a couple of weeks of not being in my craft room,it's time to put my nose back to the grind. It's a new Year and a new challenge.

With that comes Something Old and Something New...that is our challenge this week at Scrap Creations
Now for my OLD I have used my High Hopes Stamp ,he's an oldie but a goodie.For my NEW I used the collection from Pink Paislee SNOW DAY.
I mounted my snowman onto a Maya Road Chipboard Doily.I first inked it with Rangers Snow cap paint then added Rock Candy.Once that was dry I used Tumbled Glass distress ink on it.For me that was a new technique,may be old for others.LOL.  

I also used Rangers Snow Cap Paint along the edges of my papers.It's not a great pic but hopefully you can see well enough.The ribbon is from my OLD stash and the snowflake ribbon is from my new stash.



So as I said in the beginning A new year comes with change.At Scrap Creations we say goodbye to old and hello to new. We have 2 DT members leaving us,we say farewell to Jackie and Frances.We wish them well and thank them for all their great works of art!!You will be missed!

 We also would like to welcome all those who wish to join our team .We have a DT Call opening on Wednesday.Look here for more details...good luck!!

5 comments:

Roxy said...

Wow, that doily looks fantastic, and I love your little glittery alphas and the patterned papers! Did you go yesterday to the crop? Hope everyone had a fun time! Chat soon, Roxy.

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, I love that doily chipboard is too cool!!

Crystal said...

AWWW Tanya this is sooo cute, LOVE that darling snowman and that doily is fantastic! Happy New Year hun!

Eulanda said...

Awwww this is so cute Tanya!! I love the chipboard snowflake. Gawd I miss having a LSS!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Each one of these things adds to the amount of your items in your abundance box.

custom album