July 19, 2011

Sizzlin' Dudley


Hello everyone ! I hope you had a chance to check out Kristine's tutorial over at High Hopes Blog.You were able to see the peek of the outside of the card last week,but this week you get to see the cute little surprise on the inside.SO go check it out. 

And you still have time to enter our challenge "Fun In The Sun"
My card this week features the ever so popular Dustin Pike Dragon ,he's BBQ'ing it up for summer.
My papers are from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist.Chipboard pieces are from Maya Road.
I used the sketch over at CLP challenges.
Enjoy ! !

3 comments:

Creative Tara said...

heehee! I love this image- especially with that sentiment! Perfect! cute card, girl!

Eulanda said...

OMG this is so CUTE!! Love that mitt and fork!! Thanks for joining us again. You ROCK the sketches! hee hee he's so cute. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Funny image!
Thanks for joining us at CLP challenge
Yvonne