July 02, 2011

Creative Accents July Challenge

Welcome to another challenge at Creative Accents Challenge. Our theme for this month is
SUMMER

 What ever makes you think of summer...so many possibilities.Today my project is a layout of my daughter with her 2nd cousins.They met at my family reunion.I just loved this picture. I realized as I made this layout that it has been a VERY long time since I scrapped.I really enjoyed it.I must get into it more.Pretty much everything in this layout you'll find at Creative Accents. 
Close up of my flowers that I spritzed with perfect pearls sunflower....As well as the Kaiser Kraft chipboard using distress stain and perfect pearls.

Hope you join us !  !


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a layout! Yay! Looks phenominal! Love those little bubbles and that cute little fish. Very purdy!

Creative Tara said...

Yep- you need to scrapbook more my friend, this looks really great! Love all your inky details :)