December 23, 2010

Kenny K Christmas and a little tune

Just a quick post...This will be my last Christmas card of the year.I had more but forgot to take pics before I gave them away.D'OH!!So I hoped you enjoyed them.

I would imagine you are all doing that last minute preparation for Christmas.I'm frantically trying to get all that I "wanted" to get done.Although I don't think it may happen.My daughter's birthday is Xmas eve and like tradition we will be having a birthday bash.It's weird to do one day birthday and Xmas the next.But I try to make sure that every year we emphasize her day ! ! !
Onto my card,it's a Kenny K image ,she's doing her last minute shopping.She looks a little too happy to be doing that !!LOL.The papers are from Kaiser Kraft.I colored her up with my copics and added some florals and embellishes and TA DA. Enjoy........


So wishing you all a very  Merry Christmas.     Here's a little tune   ,one of my FAVS!! My other fav is Santa Baby.......Tell me What's yours????    



4 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

My fav. is white Christmas. Your card is great. Love the image

Take Care and Have a very Merry Christmas. See you soon.

Graphicat said...

The colours in this card are amazing! and it looks even bettah in person! love it.
My FAV song?! Im not sure I can pick ONE.... hmmm....Baby It's Cold Out is a good one.
Cheers
Cheri

Mrs T. said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours have a WONDERFUL New Year.
Thanks for sharing your cards and talent with us this passed year.
Look forward to what you have come up with.
I'll show my age "Blue Christmas" by Elvis.
OH Yah the card is great too!

Eulanda said...

Awwww I freakin ♥♥♥ this card!! LOVE IT!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!! Jeeps you are good at those! My favorite xmas song is the same but I also like Band-aid's "So This Is Christmas". MERRY CHRISTMAS!