November 14, 2010

Sending Love

OK I'm finally posting this card that I've had done for a few days now.I've been busy around the house with the kids being home for fall break,trying to get things ready for the snow.Although we usually have a SWAK full of snow by now,I'm thankful that it is behind schedule.
So onto my card...you may recognize this from my last card.I guess I love her that much.I had to make cards for my Aunties,so this is number 2 just in a different color.

Here's a close up view..
Her little sparkles are Milled Lavender Distress stickles.I'm entering her into Cute Card Thursday cause I think she's just so cute!!
Enjoy TTYL
Tanya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just so adorable! I love this image and love the paper you have chosen. Very nice card.

Eulanda said...

AWWWW! You are so making me miss my Magnolia's!! Definitely coloring some of those up this week!! I bought a new one last week and hoping it shows up in the mail this week. Love purple and the dp is gorgeous!! Great bouquet of flowers and pearls too!

Mrs T. said...

Love the colouring and your attention to the details.
The stamp is sweet blowing kisses. Too cute
Take care

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja