June 04, 2010

Vrooooom.......Riley !

My attempt at a manly card.I needed to make a birthday card for my Dad so this is what I came up with.I really HATE doing man cards.It would be so much easier if they just liked flowers and bling and all that pretty stuff!Am I right or what??Boy you men would probably get a hundred more cards a year than the usual "have tos".
So as you can see my featured image is Riley.He is mounted on some corkboard and surrounded by the fabulous "Old guys rule"paper from Creative Imaginations.I had to make this card bigger than the standard because I wanted to show off that paper.I hope "Papa" likes!! lol.
                                                        Enjoy TTYL
                                                             Tanya

6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Tanya EEEK I LOVE Riley and this is sooooo super cute!! What fabulous dp!

Moni said...

Beautiful card, Raily is so cute! Great papers you have used! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

Great card must keep something like that in mind. It is hard to do male cards. Take Care Janet

Teila said...

Great card - I love the paper!

Teila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eulanda said...

WHAT?!! I LOVE this card Tanya! You did awesome and I'm sure your dad will love it. I actually BROL when I saw it. The shoelace tie thing is very cool and I like the sentiment in the flag. GREAT card!