June 16, 2010

Quite a catch Dad!



Just a quick post..
I made this card for my Dad for Father's day.I'm actually on time .Holy crap!!I just love this fish,I can't help but laugh.I hope he does.The PP is from Basic Grey,I think Obsc..?
OK I had to go check(I hate not having the right name)It's Offbeat,wow glad I checked caused I wasn't even close.lol.It suits this guy!!
I added some Bella Baubles for bubbles and Bella Dots for bling.Yes that's right.. BLING on a man's card!!Oh yes and I added some Spica touches on the fish!
                                                                 Enjoy TTYL
                                                                  Tanya

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute cute Tanya, lovin the 3d fishy and what a darling sentiment!

Anonymous said...

This is very cute Tanya, love the colors. I am into orange lately, yellow to. Very summery! The fish is adorable.

Eulanda said...

BROL! OMG I love this fish Tanya! Your dad will love this card...ON TIME. LOL! And that is MAN bling cuz it's not pink. hee hee OH! And I like the look of your new blog. Love the 3 column. Fun hey?