August 17, 2014

Keep Calm and.....


Hi Welcome to a new challenge at Lacy Sunshine Designs !
It's just in time for 
BACK TO SCHOOL
Let's see those projects with back to school in mind :)
Today I am using Rory playing Hookey  
I went with some fall colors just cause I was itching to use my  Bo Bunny papers Autumn Song. It's no secret that I LOOOVE LOVE LOVE fall.The colors ,the crisp cool air,just everything..and oh yah the kids going back to school lol.
Now I found this Twiddlybitz chipboard leaf that I painted and spritzed up.I wish I could have gotten a good pic showing them off.

Here are a few close ups.... 

Don't you just love that button from Bo Bunny !! 


Thanks for stopping by Hope you join us ! 



2 comments:

Paper Panda said...

Stunning! Fabulous colouring and colour combo!
Mandy x

Chrissy said...

This is just gorgeous Tanya...fantastic colouring and I love Autumn too...my favourite season.Love all your details and colours...beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx