June 21, 2014

There is only one you

Hello Crafty peeps ! Time for a new challenge today at Lacy Sunshine Challenges.
ANYTHING GOES ! 
Too fun not to join right !Today the team is featuring Eleanor and Pickles .It's their birthday.! She is a fav character of mine lol
I am using Eleanor and Pickles Stashes.You can find all the Eleanor and Pickles collection here

Now onto supplies for my card. My paper is from My Mind's Eye -Lost & Found Record it(Heirloom) 
It has a real vintage feel and colors. My flowers are Prima ,Petaloo burlap,Wild Orchid Crafts and a new company Petal Lu...you'll see more from this company.The lace is from dollar store...I know right ,wow ! Sometimes you just find the coolest things lol. The cool clear heart crystal stems is from WOC as well.


The sentiments are actually stickers from my collection kit MME. I know I used stickers lol.Knock me over with a feather ! 
My image is surround by a stamp from Bo Bunny- Stained Textures. And finally some little wooden stars from Studio Calico...love love these.Such a cute little emmbelli !  


Whatcha waiting for.. come join us !! 
Thank you for stopping by ! It means so much and your comments are too sweet !



No comments: