July 16, 2013

Welcome Little One

OK So I have been a little slow on getting my mojo back in the game but this card even screams no oomf for me too.I mean typically I have ribbon ,flowers,charms....8 layers lol...all that I could possibly stuff onto a card. I didn't even use ANY patterned paper .
But this card I actually liked.It is a simple yet effective card I think. I actually saw a similar card idea on Pinterest not the same card mind you but the simplicity of it. OH and I sewed lol...nope not stamping the actual machine HAHA. And yes I purposely sewed it crooked,I was not drinking...hmm a thought though lol.
Anyways the new challenge over at High Hopes Stamps is fabulous !! 
ANYTHING GOES 


So hope you liked...Hope you join us
Thanks for stopping by !


3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow love it well done. love how you colored him.. take care

Anonymous said...

So cute Tanya!! Love your card. I really love how you colored your monkey! :) and your sewing looks perfect!! Glad to see you are slowly getting your mojo back! I have been making layouts it feels so good to get stuff done!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, that is so sweet!!! Glad you are back to making cards!!!