December 07, 2012

Guest DT SOTM

Oooops I am so behind on posting this. I guest designed for our LSS for their Stamp of the month. Tara had chosen a clear Hero Arts sentiment stamp set (shown at the bottom of this post ) for this month.A fab set it is.These are great for focusing as the main image of your card,as a senti or even for the inside of your cards ! I made up three quick cards.We also featured Pink Paislee's Xmas paper. 

So for my first card,I used a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp,Pink Paislee paper and my CS background I embossed with poinsettia folder.
My second card using the TH die Reindeer in Flight ( I believe) I cut it out of corrugated cardboard. Spritz it with Heidi Swapp color shine. Prima bling for added touch.

And third and final card was using some scraps up. Again with the embossed CS and that poinsettia is from Tim Holtz.I also used the sizzix coordinating embosssing folder to give that pretty embossed look on the flower.Cool eh?? 

And here's the set.If you are a member you can get this set for 35 % off  ! !


Thanks for stopping by !!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

love the cards! ?I just bought that set yesterday :)