July 17, 2012

Summer Fun

It's summertime at High Hopes Stamps Challenges.Nothing seems more fitting right now to see your SUMMER FUN projects.
It has been very hot here,some I know are loving it. I am not a heat fan.It is beautiful sunny weather,my children are loving going down the road to the lake though.lol

So today my card was a quicky one.I had company this weekend hanging out with my Sis-in-law,who I haven't seen in awhile.I always look forward to it,this winter I look forward to my other sis-in-law coming for a visit from Egypt.

 Anyways..I used this oldie but great HH stamp. These ants crack me up, I know I wish on a hot day it would be me on the top lol.

I wanted to show you a close up of the glass as I added glossy accents on it.It really hard to get a good picture of it.Hopefully you can see.I do think I added too much to it as well cause my paper was curling lol.

So I hope you enjoy and do join us. Also on another note.I realize this is my 500 post,I haven't got all my candy together...blame my SIL lol. So I will get it together and get it up ASAP !!
Thanks for stopping by !


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute Tanya.
luv
Debby