May 29, 2012

There's a nap for that....

Just a quick post...It's my Dad's birthday today.
 Happy birthday Daddy I love yOu !!
I always seem to give him that sarcastic card.LOL.  I think I get it from him :)
I used an image  that seemed fitting,lol. The sentiment coordinates with it as well.



Inside.............

Just a couple challenges I'd like to enter this card into:
Charisma Challenges-NO flowers allowed
Allsorts Challenges-Special Birthday
Simon Says Stamp- Father or  Special Male
Crafting for all Seasons- Celebration with Buttons

Thanks for stopping by...


6 comments:

Roxy said...

Oh my gosh, love this image, this is sooooo my dad too!!! Hilarious, hope he loves it!

Martina said...

LOL...what a great Daddy card!! Suits perfect fpr 95% of them ,eh? ;) Love it!!
Martina

Mummylade said...

What a lovely project Tanya, love the image! Thank you so much for sharing and participating in our anniversary celebrations at Allsorts, good luck!

Pia S said...

This is a card that made me giggle. It would be SO perfect for my dad... And many other men I know... Really fun card!

Meggymay said...

Wonderful fun card for your Dad. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Eulanda said...

ha ha ha I just love this!! Great image and great coloring too. Perfect papers as well. Hugs!