December 03, 2011

Seriously Creative Challenges - All about Xmas




This month at Seriously Creative Challenges is sooo simple.I know your doing it,so we should see lots of entries ! ! It's all about Christmas...let's see those cards or decorations,even gifts.As long as it Xmas we wanna see it.
Now with all the Tim Tag Hoopla going on right now.I was getting into the mood actually before cause my hands got excited with his new distress colors.They are gorgeous.So then I started to play with his resist paper pad then his die cuts..well you see where this went.So here was my end result.A little simple but a lot of time consuming techniques!


Hope you like and hope to see you join us ! !



1 comment:

Nancy said...

I LOVE this :) the flower is really pretty, the snow, the colours--just awesome!