October 04, 2011

Party Time at High Hopes..

Today  at High Hopes is Challenge day.The theme is "PARTY FAVOR" We would like to see you put your party hat on and make something creative as a party favor.The team has been featuring a Halloween theme for this challenge but you can go any theme.
My daughter helped me make this ...very quick and simple especially if you need to make a lot of them and your child could help.My daughter did a little coloring and added some stickles to the pencil topper.Tied some ribbon around the bag filled with candy and voila.You could go more elaborate but I think kids just tend to rip off whatever to get to the candy ! ! !


Now as a different theme I decorated this cute little pad.You kind find them at a dollar store or I found mine in the bargain bin at Micheal's quite some time ago for a $1-

The possibilities are endless for themes...let's see what you come up with!!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Both fabulous projects Tanya...I love the wee bears face..lol..isn't he gorgeous. Great colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jamie M. said...

I was trying to figure out how to make my student a small candy bag and still have a pencil in it. Thanks for the inspiration now I know what to do!
http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Creative Tara said...

Aw, both projects are really adorable Tanya! love the little scene on your notepad and your candy bag is so precious! Lotsa fun!

Anonymous said...

How cute is this, love that little penguin! He is priceless, great job on the shades of grey colouring on the bear.