September 27, 2011

It's dinner time at High Hopes.....

Today at High Hopes Blog ,We are showcasing some ideas for around the house.I made a table setting that's great for winter.All my images are from the new release.I went with your non typical colors browns and blues.....
Here is a close up of the sour cream container that can be filled with candies or treats for your guests.I used the mitten border and some coredinations cardstock embossed with a snowflake folder.

Next up is the place card,I used the snowflake border again for the background.

This is the front of the menu....love that snowman!!

Inside of the menu,I meant to print out a sample menu on some vellum to
place over
the snowman image.

And finally this is the napkin ring.I actually didn't use the entire image .Less coloring to do if you have a lot of guests.lol. 
So that's my quick and easy place setting that can be used over and over.You must pop over to Karen's blog,she has made an outstanding table setting for fall... Do check out High Hopes blog for some more fabulous ideas from the rest of the DT !  !

4 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it what a wonderful Idea.. Take Care

Anonymous said...

Tanya!!! I LOVE IT!! Those colours are beautiful!! Where on earth did you get these ideas! LOL Wanna set my table! :)

Creative Tara said...

This turned out fabulous Tanya, I love those sweet mittens and can totally imagine using some of these ideas for a dinner party :)

Eulanda said...

Hey is that ever friggin cool!!