May 02, 2011

Going Buggy !


It Tuesday and it's challenge time.We're going buggy over here at Scrap-Creations.The theme this week,is yep you guessed it "It's a Bugs Life" Now I am NOT a fan of the bugs but I'm a sucker for cuties.Normally you can see me running down the street and screaming ! ! LOL We are being sponsored this week from DIGITAL DELIGHTS and they have some cuties! ! DO go check them out.

Now onto my card.a few deets...The paper is from My Mind's Eye.The chipboard butterfly is from Maya Road.I wish I could remember the name for the ribbon..I added some Prima tots flowers along it.So that's about it...

Take Care !!


Tanya

4 comments:

Graphicat said...

Girl...your blog is BIZZZZZZZY! LOL get it?Bugs.... ah well, it's early and I'm still somewhat sleep deprived! Love the colour combo!!!
Cheers
Cheri

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Tanya! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower, I am honored! Your card is precious. I love this adorable stamp you used it's so CUTE!!!
I love your art!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Jessica Buffa said...

Love the color combo, the ribbon with the tots (I love tots) and the face on the snail is soooooo cute! Great Job Girl!

Eulanda said...

Awwww I'm with you on the bug scene but cute ones....well I just wanna hug this little snail. So cute!! Perfect cloud paper too.