March 24, 2011

I'm FLUFFY !

Now I've had this sentiment from Penny Black for sometime and was just waiting for the right image to come along. I think this one did it for me.I had to laugh when I saw this.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye.Of course the flowers are fromWild Orchid Crafts.The button is actually a chipboard button from Maya Road which I got from Creative Accents.I used Glimmer Mists chalkboard to color it.I used Spellbinders Nestie for the circle and a MS border punch for the strip to the side.
As you can see not bad here is DG3 for the fishbowl.It's quite thick,that I couldn't get a good pic of.But it's a heck of a bubble!!
Hope you like, thanks for stopping by !

Tanya

7 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Love that image and the saying goes well with it. Great coloring as well. Take Care

Chrissy said...

How fabulous. I clicked to enlarge and saw the water in the bowl...poor pussy cat..lol..great colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

LOL! I love that phrase! My grandma has a magnet that says that and it always cracks me up! That image is adorable too! love how you put the dg3 on it to make it look wet! total cuteness :)

Eulanda said...

OMG! HA HA HA!! That sentiment is puurrfect for this image! Great color combo and luvin the layout!

Kleeblatt said...

I must laugh, when I saw your card.
Great job, really wonderful.
Can you say me, where I can buy this image with the "no fat cat" ? ;-)

Hugs Monika

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious! I love it, that sentiment is too funny! I agree witht that sentiment, lol. Love the colour combo you used.

Graphicat said...

Heheheeeee!! I LOVE this image! It's my FAV! And ya...Im fluffy too!!!!
Hugs
Cheri