February 02, 2011

Valentine with humour...

Here's a Valentine without the mushy sentiment..Heehee.This sentiment was created by Cheri at Graphicat Creations.It just cracked me up.I wanted to match it with this image from Just Inklined.
I had made this card with full intentions to enter into Stamptacular Sunday's challenge but with my 'puter issues it didn't make it so here it is anyway........

The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious.Here's a close up of the fluffy slippers.Yep I have a thing for fluffy slippers.LOL

Enjoy
Tanya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious! To funny, love it. The sentiment is so funny, great colouring and fantastic card.

Kleeblatt said...

Hi Tanya,
your card let me smile on the morning.
Thank you.
Great card, I like it.

Hugs Monika

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it great card that stamp is great as well. Oh coarse the saying goes so well with this. Take Care

Graphicat said...

heheheeeee!!! awesome! LOVE that image! and thanks for the plug too!
Great job darlin.
Cheri