September 23, 2010

Bookmark For Kruz

No challenge ,no sketch.Just  bookmark for Kruz.That's my nephew.
He has started kindergarten this year.Surprisingly,he has really took to it.I know of a few boys who couldn't be bothered with school,so it's exciting to seem him loving it.I bought a couple of books and then made this bookmark.

Of course it gave me an opportunity to play with one of my blog candy stamps.heehee.Isn't this mouse just so adorable.He is from High Hopes.I used adhesive chipboard from QK to create the bookmark .

The PP is from Prima's Jack & Jill.Such an adorable line.My only embellishment on this was a QK apple and some rub-ons for sentiments.

Now for some reason I deleted the back of the bookmark.I really didn't want to take another pic.lol.Here's a close-up though..
I sure hope he's gonna like it.


TTYL
Tanya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bookmark is so cute! Love the stamp and jealous........Your nephue is gonna love this! Your colouring is awesome, it looks like his feet are sticking out from the page. At first I thought you paper peiced him...good job girl.

Joan V said...

Sooooo....cute. I love teddy bears. Wouldn't some teachers love to give these out to their students???? This is so awesome. Thanks for sharing.