November 13, 2009

More Xmas cards

Last wekend my girlfriend and I thought we would get a start on our Christmas cards.I don't know exactly how much of a start I got cause I only made 7 cards.I guess if they are for next year I guess I'm right on schedule!!
So in the above pics,the PP are from Webster's Pages and the stamps I borrowed from her I believe are from Close to my Heart.I'm pretty sure they are from last year.Still saw them and had to ink it up!!!I love that deer!
Now this stamp I bought last year and got to ink it up this year! Told ya,I'm right on track.heehee.I'm pretty sure it's from Impression Obsession.I embossed with champagne added some glitter,colored the deer a little.So sweet.
This is Henry the mouse from Whiff of Joy.I fell in love with him right away!These papers went fantastically together.They are from Imaginisce.Can't tell in the picture but there is glitter on the paper,I kinda wish I bought more of this paper.But if you're like me, you probably have more xmas paper than you know what to do with.Nut with all these fab papers being released I can't help myself! Great for the store not so much for my purse!

Enjoy,I'll have more later!
TTYL Tanya

2 comments:

Janet Wiliams said...

Just love them Tanya Can't wait to take a couple of your classes next week take care Janet

Eulanda said...

You made 7 cards in a day?!! OMG you are my hero - truly! I made 4 and they're all the same!! LOL!! OH BTW - I love your new blog look!!