October 16, 2009

Fall Fall Fall !

Just a couple REALLY quick and easy fall cards.I really do love Fall,it has such great colors! I get so excited for all the fall collections to be released.I think I would create all year long if I could.It's really hard to see Xmas cards right now cause I STILL want to do FALL!!

So onto the card....I used the Basic Grey Indian Summer papers and pumpkins from...gee,I can't remember.Sorry.Bling was from Prima and some ribbon.


Now onto something I do not enjoy making...Sympathy cards.I made this for a friend who's sister recently passed away from cancer at a age of 27.Sometimes it seems like it's just not fair.My heart goes out to all those families who suffer with such pain.     
I used BoBunny papers and the stamped image is from Inkadinkado.I really love this stamp,but didn't picture using it for a sympathy card,but for some reason it works,you agree?The image is actually a darker brown,cameras! huh ! I added some ribbon and pearls for a softer look.The sentiment is from Paper Studio.This Sympathy Sentiment pack is very nice.Of course all these products can be found at Creative Accents.


1 comment:

Graphicat said...

wow! I wanted that stamp when I saw it in the store...now I MUST have it! This is gorgeous Tanya, and it is perfect for a sympathy card...as hard as they are to make. I had to make one recently and Im sure I cried all the way thru making it. I'm sorry for your friend. :o(