August 30, 2009

Gorgeous Gertie

Did you ever have one of those days where you wanted to throw your camera thru the window? I took at least 20 pictures of this card and could not get the color right.The flower is more a bright pink,the background paper is from Basic Grey Bittersweet,so you know its all the pink ,deep pink not red.I just could not get the color right no matter what adjustment I set.I even took this outside in the daylight to get the natural light! The turquoise is right,go figure!!Anyway the image is from Stampin'Bella "Gertie".Isn't she sweet! The adhesive black swirls is from Queen &Co. Gertie's hair and dress is sparkled with Spica!
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love Gertie! She's sooo cute! She's definately on my wish list! awesome card tanya, I can see the colors in my head! lol

It looks good as red though too!