June 12, 2009

WOW !

That's what I have to say.Your response to my my blog and candy is absolutely humbling!I never expected that kind of response.I have been so busy with the kids with different things from school to sports,that I haven't realized how many of you entered.So for those who haven't gotten a chance to enter ,do so before Saturday 13th @ midnight.I will announce the winner on Sunday.The winner must respond by Tuesday midnight ,or I will then choose another.Remember you don't have to have a blog to enter,ALL can.Just remember to use "anonymous" when leaving comment as well as your email address.I promise to have some more creations soon too!Good Luck & talk to you all soon!

PS I have taken a chance and looked at each and every one of your blogs,I must say there is a lot of talent out there!!

No comments: