March 09, 2011

Sweet Birthday Wishes

This Sarah Kay was the first image I had bought.I fell in love with her,and still love her today.She's just the sweetest.She'll always be in my stash.lol.I used Making Memories' Valentine collection papers for this card.Ooooh love this line.So pretty and has a vintage kinda feel.

I added some twinklets on the roses from Wild Orchid Flowers.Mind you, they are beautiful on their own.I also hung a charm from my stash.
These are the challenges that I'm entering this card into....
Wild Orchid Challenge-Anything goes
ABC Challenge-P is for Pearls

Ok That's enough challenges for me,more than my comfort zone..LOL

Enjoy Happy Creating! !
Tanya



14 comments:

Scrappinrpn said...

She is so sweet! Love the paper colours you chose, very nice. The flowers and pearls are a great touch, fantastic card darlin!

Crystal said...

Tanya this is GORGEOUS!!! I love these images and you sure made her come to life!!! BEAUTIFUL work!

Graphicat said...

And what a "stash" it is...Im still dreaming of your charms stash... Im so happy to have been there while you made this! And it's SOOO pretty! Love it!
Hugs
cheri

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card.The papers and colours are beautiful..and so is that gorgeous image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Heidi said...

Tanya, this is gorgeous. I love the pearls. Beuatiful colouring! Thanks for joining the ABC Pearls challenge.

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow love the card. I really like the image as well. Take Care

Mrs T. said...

I also love Sarah Kay images there is just something about them.
I love what you have done with it and the colour scheme is awesome.
Love it - Love it - Love it.
P.S. Nice job on the hair. ^ ^ ^

Bea said...

Lovely card, and that is one of my favoritt Sarah Kay-stamps too.

Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

Bea

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, Tanya.....this is soooooooooo LOVELY!

Eulanda said...

Oooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. This is one of those cards that make you stop and save it cuz you know you want to case it one day. LOL! STUNNING card my friend!!

Lori said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, this is beautiful. Love the colors you used.

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge! hugs,Jane x

Victoria said...

wow this is a gorgeous card i love sarah kay too as you have probably seen on my blog!