March 18, 2011

Kenny K screams for ice cream

Just a quick post today...a million things to do and of course only so many hours!
This card today features a Kenny K image...love these images.They're fab to color as well.It's hard to see but I cased the idea from CHERI..I colored the ice cream with copics then added Spica and then glossy accents.I couldn't get a good pic but the effect is so cool.But it does look like glistening ice cream.
The cute little metal tag is from Making Memories,it says Happy Birthday.I added some sheer ribbon gathered along the border..love that effect.Of course the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.Oh and those swirls are rub ons...
And I'm entering this card into a couple of challenges:

Simon Says Stamp-Birthday(metal tag says HB)
Stamp Something-Something sweet(ice cream)
Wild Orchid Crafts-Dieing to Punch Out
(Nestabilities, border punch & leaves)
Kenny K Challenges-Lace,Ribbon or Bows(Ribbon)

Side view.......

OK so maybe not such a quick post hahaaha...Enjoy.
Thanks for looking and reading if you made it this far!!
Tanya

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Tanya this is FABULOUS I LOVE these colors and your coloring ROCKS!!! AWESOME card and I SOOOO LOVE this image!!! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely card and the coloring is great as per usual. Take Care

Eulanda said...

HOW FUN! Luv the colors but my fav part of this is that added swirl. Nice touch!

Scrappinrpn said...

I love the colours and of course, your colouring is out of this world girlie. Another fantastic card.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith

Jackie said...

Fabby card and beautifully coloured.Thank you for sharing with us at KKKGC this week xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so awesome...love the corner stamp...perfect touch!
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

Graphicat said...

I absolutly LOVE the colours you've used here! They look so AWESOME together...but exactly WHAT did you CAS from me?!?!?! But so glad I somehow inspired this....
Hugs
cheri

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! Such gorgeous coloring on this image!! I love it!! Such a lovely creation!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week ~Sr. DT member

Jane said...

Stunning card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x